Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome


Hi everybody. I would like to start my first post as an introduction to myself and my idea. It's been recently pointed out to me that I've matured as a wine drinker. I currently run a wine bar in Austintown, Ohio. Last Spring I started a public wine course called Thursday Night Flight Nite. In it, I feature five new wines for $10.00 from 7-9 P.M. I focus on moderately priced bottles that are remarkable and undervalued. This has evolved into quite the phenomenon in the area. The Thursday turnout usually ends up being around fifty people. However, I have noticed that they aren't always familiar faces. So, to help myself and whoever is interested in keeping tract of what was covered at the taste, I've started this blog. I will post a new review of the flight night by Saturday evening. Because this blog is also working as personal tasting notes I may occasionally post products and events not related to the flight night. Thanks for taking the time to read this and remember to keep an open mind and an open eye.

No comments: