Sunday, May 18, 2008

New postings...

Hello all! It's been quite a while since I logged in. I hope some of you are still checking my blog for updates. Over the past couple of months I started to get really busy and haven't had the time to keep up with my blog writing. However, I haven't stopped tasting new and interesting wines and more importantly I haven't stopped writing notes on the wine I've tasted. While spending a weekend cleaning my office I noticed a very thick pile of tasting notes and empty bottles and decided it was time to begin writing again.

Now that I don't have venue like Thursday Night Flight Night to write about anymore, I will focus on about three different wines that I think are of exceptional value and quality. I will more than likely try and incorporate more spirits and beer into the mix as well. Thanks for sticking with this blog despite the recent infrequent posts and remember to keep an open eye and an open mind.

No comments: